Spartan Training Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spartan Training Grounds

Health, Fitness & Strength

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clayton - Sydney, Australia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clayton

Clayton - Sydney, Australia Empty
PostSubject: Clayton - Sydney, Australia   Clayton - Sydney, Australia EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:33 am

Gday everyone, just wanted to get in early and say hello.

Ever since I can remember I have been in to sports, predominantly football (soccer) when I was a kid then boxing as I got a little older.

I have been following the Spartan Health Regime for the past 3 years now and have never felt better. Could never imagine going back to 'modern' diets and beliefs. I can't thank Bova enough for providing me with the insight to a better, healthier & stronger life.

I hope to meet up with other fellow Spartans in time and really look forward to sharing the message.
Back to top Go down
clayton

Clayton - Sydney, Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton - Sydney, Australia   Clayton - Sydney, Australia EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:54 pm

So I've just recovered from a couple back injuries which has seen me absent from any training since Christmas. As a result I am way off my previous best. I generally like to stay fit but haven't been able to train as I would like to and am really keen to get back to Spartan standards.
I am in my 3rd week of a general routine combining some aerobic conditioning with the Spartan Rapid Muscle Gain and Super Strength Routines, before I get in to more specific and intense training. This is purely to get my strength levels back before my training gets a little more involved as I have lost a significant amount of strength, particularly in my back.
Back to top Go down

Clayton - Sydney, Australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spartan Training Grounds :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: